Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So Many Spiders!

Spiders in PVE. They still do 2.4K when specced for damage in Marksman. Why not? Yeah yeah I said "why the hell would I want so many spiders" months ago and of COURSE, that means that I would end up taming THREE............ Kirix: A green radioactive looking spider, aptly named Radio. I've been meaning to release Radio back into the wild but everytime I release him from the stables his stunning green-ness just.....gaah! Solix: Tamed on a whim of trying out his challenge. Frost, jump shot concussions, and tame when appropriate. At first I thought if I wanted any of the spiders it would be Solix, the Orange one. But everytime I see Solix his coloration reminds me of how annoying Molten Core and Molten Front colors are, black and orange. But I can't bring myself to release Solix either. Grrr. Deth'tilac: I saw Deth all alone in his corner one day and decided to give him a shot. The most purpley-bad-ass looking spider with an interesting tame mechanic. I died horribly the first time, as I forgot to keep attacking him to keep him slowed and got cornered when I couldn't resurrect my trash-taming spider in time. The next time I was doing very well, he was down to 50% and the pally with me was helping me attack/sacrifice and an Alliance druid showed up and helped me perma-root Deth. I named my new Spider Howie, a variant on this friendly druid's name Howee. Thanks again, Howie has been through many a glorious deaths already D: Skitterflame and Anthriss: Really, these two share the same model as the "regular" spiders you see around, the yellow color is perhaps too ingrained in me as being "Kill 8", and I actually do like the red coloration, even moreso than the orange spider, but...I have no room! So the question is, should I release Solix, and perhaps even Kirix? Or should I put them up for "adoption", have my friend "hold on" to them for a while (this means they have to go out and tame 'em?) Pictures tonight! (Or never...)

No comments:

Post a Comment